All Multi-Semester Programs
• Strong motivation to study Tibetan Medicine
• Compassion for people suffering from physical or mental disease.
• Willingness to commit to the length of the program. This is a key criterion for admission to the program.
• Working knowledge of English (instruction is given in English)
• High School Education or Equivalent
• Stable internet connection, fast enough to watch video online.
• Knowledge of health, anatomy, physiology, and related subjects
• Knowledge of Tibetan culture, philosophy, and religion
• Background in Tibetan Medicine, Massage Therapy or other therapies
Massage Therapy and KuNye External Therapies Program – Please see that page of this website for additional requirements for that program.
Three-Year Advanced Tibetan Medicine Program – Completion of this program’s entrance exam and either of SSI’s Four-Year TM Programs, or equivalent, or three years of professional experience after graduating from a professional occupational school and with like Tibetan language skills.